Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Behancing Germany

Well, for those following me on the Facebooks and Twitters I'm sure you've noticed a flood of Behance posts. That's because I just set up a Behance account, quite obviously. In other news I've been in Germany since mid October to see the lovely Mairine before I return stateside and continue my education in the graphic arts in December. In my off time here I've spent it setting up social media accounts, dusting off and updating others, and working on sketches for other projects, primarily a comic strip, two upcoming paintings, and a drawing series.

As I mentioned before I set up a Behance account. On top of that I've set up a store at Society6 which allows for the purchase of my art as framed art prints, stretched canvases, stationary cards, device cases & skins, throw pillows, tote bags, and mugs. The link for that store is now in my SHOP tab. Check it out, won't you?

I'm quite fond of the Behance community. I just uploaded my work and descriptions yesterday, and I've already received quite a few comments and accolades. I'll no doubt keep using the site, and keep the blog updated as well.

In the meantime enjoy these pictures of Mairine and I from Germany!






Check me out on Behance here.
http://www.behance.net/3kalb

Check out all the fun things you can buy emblazoned with 3kalbian art here.
http://society6.com/BlakeDetherage



~3

2 comments: