Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Feelin' Gypsy

I have been very busy lately with a load of work including, but not limited to, a short film, designing a poster, redesigning a brochure, photography, and making a children's book. All of which I will be making some posts on later. 

Today I worked this morning, and then after a short lunch break I continued work on a brochure, the children's book, and editing footage for the short film. 

However, even though I am very busy I took an hour tonight away from my busy activities to do some digital drawing. I needed to do a little something away from all the work to exercise some creativity in a different direction. 

I spent all night listening to Gogol Bordello's Pandora station, and I thought, 

"Hell! He's an interesting guy. He'd be fun to draw!"


So, I did just that. 

May I present to you, Eugene Hütz from Gogol Bordello

And don't forget to check out more Gogol Bordello at their webpage.




As always there is more to come...

~3

No comments:

Post a Comment