Monday, April 7, 2014

Hints, Allegations, and Previews from a Camera Phone

Today, while I was out on a photo hunt in downtown Springfield I figured out what I am going to do for my photo series final, and here is a hint. 

(I wish this was better quality. I filled up the card on my camera, and was forced to use my phone. It's okay, but no where nearly as amazing as the camera I've been using. I keep telling myself I need to get another card, and I will before heading to Chicago this weekend.)


I have a load of photos I snapped today, and soon I'll be processing them. I'll be going back to retake this one. However, when I found it, after I filled my card, I just had to capture it. It was perfect. The culmination of all my wanderings that afternoon summed up with what I found squirreled away in an alley that no one would ever walk down. 

After that I headed to the park to write an essay for a scholarship, and what turned into five pages or brain droppings about life. I'll no doubt refine them, and turn them into something to be presented soon enough. 

And this, ladies and gentlemen, was my office for all that writing. 

(Again, apologies for the quality. I was, once again, using my phone)


As always there is more to come...


~3


No comments:

Post a Comment