Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bears In Progress

As I've mentioned in past posts I've been swamped with homework and projects which is why I've been so lax on posts lately. So, I've just decided to group it all into Work In Progress posts, and then do final project posts once they are finished. 

So, these Work In Progress posts won't have much other than a quick blurb and a photo or two of what I'm doing. 

Now on with the post!

So, yeah bears. Here's a screen shot of a project I'm working on for my Advanced Theory class. We had to create a fake food company that would utilize a Chinese takeout box creatively. 

I originally had three ideas; a to-go tea place called Go-Tea, which would feature different kinds of facial hair on it's loose tea go boxes, a Tapas place called For The Table, and the winner, a donut place called Bearclaws

Then we had to design a logo, and a design for the package. Here's where I'm at right now. I still have to throw down some shapes and color it, then print it out and mock-up three different sized-print ads for it. 


In theory, the box will be a bear's head, and one would eat donut holes from it. All I have colored is the logo right now.


As always there is more to come...
~3

No comments:

Post a Comment