Wednesday, May 14, 2014

UPDATE: I'm Still Alive!

Hi world! 


I certainly haven't forgotten about you. I've been swamped with homework, side jobs, and working. I have about 4 to 6 upcoming posts to make, but I haven't had time with all the impending deadlines for projects. (Some of which I couldn't even make).

With all that movement I fear I may have become a bit frazzled. I had a week or three there where I stopped drinking coffee, and switched to tea. It was nice, but I felt tired all the time. My motivation (energy?) to work dropped, and I slept A LOT. Too much. I had the hardest time waking up in the morning. I would sleep through alarms like they were episodes of Game of Thrones. (You heard me!)

I'm back on coffee now. No worries, world. I'll be coming at you soon with lots of stuff and things and such.

Seeing as I have nothing visual to offer I can give you a textual preview of what I've been working on.




  • A short film. PREVIEW COMING SOON
  • A children's book. Both print and interactive digital versions. PREVIEW COMING SOON 
  • Logo design for an internship. PREVIEW COMING SOON
  • Logo design for a friend's theatre company. PREVIEW COMING SOON
  • More photography! 
  • Logo design and branding for class. 
  • Logo design, poster design, and marketing for a local game convention. 
  • Motion graphics for class. PREVIEW COMING SOON
  • Writing on the side. Both journalism pieces for school, and personal pieces. PREVIEWS COMING SOON
  • T-shirt designs for a school program and a local event. PREVIEWS COMING SOON

 As stated in this post there's more to come...
~3  

No comments:

Post a Comment