Wednesday, October 1, 2014

3kalbian Journeys


I know it's been awhile, but I've been pretty busy getting ready for my stint in Italy to study abroad for a couple of months. Actually, I'm writing from there now. I am currently staying in Florence, Italy, a stunning city brimming with people from all around the world. 

I am participating in a study abroad program at the Florence University of the Arts. During my time here I have traveled through Italy for a week before settling in for classes at Florence. I am currently taking a cultural class, and in a couple of weeks I will be taking an advanced digital photography class and a graphic arts internship/externship. 

For my Humanities 200 class back in the states we are writing a blog. I have set up a new Wordpress account specifically for this occasion, and to document my further travels around the world. Unfortunately, the internet has been spotty at best at the apartment. I'm currently in talks about how to resolve the issue and/or find a more reliable wifi source. 

My posts have been a bit behind, but they are coming... with photos... and I'm looking into adding interactive maps. 

For the time being I will only be making posts to that blog. 

Please join me on my travels at...


As always there is more to come...
~3

No comments:

Post a Comment