Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Reflection Display

Sorry for the absence, folks. Life has been crazy. I just got back from studying abroad in Florence with a focus on photography, and now I am back in Springfield at Robert Morris University finishing up my degree in Graphic Arts, which I'll be done with in February. 

One of my photos from my Advanced Photography class that I took at Florence University of the Arts is being showcased at the school's Finals Exhibition at Ganzo in Florence, Italy starting tomorrow the 10th. Unfortunately, I am not there, but if you happen to be there please take a picture for me. :)  

I had the good fortune to have an amazing teacher named Simone Pierotti and he taught me a lot and with him and the blessings of the universe I was able to have a week of studio shooting, something I've always wanted to experiment with. The first day of shooting an artist and bag designer by the name of Luloloko walked by and Simone flagged him down to see if he wanted to take photos. I spent the next week taking photos for LuIo with gorgeous models showcasing his designs and his ideas. I hope to show some of my refined work soon, but for now here is the photo chosen to be displayed for the Finals Exhibition. 

This photo features Lulo himself contemplating his work. 


"Hindsight" 12.9.2014
(click to enlarge)

As always there is more to come...
~3

No comments:

Post a Comment