Friday, October 23, 2015

Breakfast and Black Rainbows

How is everyone doing? It's been a few days since a post hasn't it? 

My apologies for that. I had a couple of rough days. I was rejected from four jobs in two days, and fined with $270 to pay within 30 days or else a warrant will be put out for lil' ol'  me. The unemployment topped with the fine kind of spiraled me into bed for a couple of days. 

However, I am back! 

I also have two days of previous posts to make up for. So, without further ado here is the 21st's Weird Wednesday and the 22nd's Thursday Abroad, Dead and Breakfast and Beyond the Black Rainbow


"Dead and Breakfast"

"Beyond the Black Rainbow"
Dead and Breakfast is a quirky little film with ho-down song and dance intervals and revolves around zombies in the country. Quite a unique piece. 

Speaking of unique, from Canada, Beyond the Black Rainbow, is filled with striking visuals that would make any Kubrick fan squee with delight. 

I attempted to keep the Dead and Breakfast piece nice and quirky with a colorful color scheme. As for the Beyond the Black Rainbow piece, I used the general color scheme and stark shapes utilized in the film, and added a bit of color for contrast. 

Watch the trailers and then hunt down the films. 





As always there is more to come...
~3

No comments:

Post a Comment