Sunday, June 30, 2013

"I Have You Now"

It appears I've sold another painting. The "Vader" which I had hanging at Obed & Isaac's here in town has sold. It was a much needed boost in the right direction. I know when I turned it in I had quite a few people come up and ask me about it as I was prepping it for hanging. One of the employees there even said that he'd like to buy it, and that "it won't be here long". Which sounded like a threat if taken out of context, but I saw it as affirmation that what I've done was dare I say, good? The aforementioned "long" that he spoke of was about eight weeks, but that's not that bad. The "Troopers" painting should be going up to take it's place, and currently the Johnny Depp tribute piece, "The Piano Man" is still on the wall there as well.

Thanks again, Obed & Isaac's for supporting local artists, and to whomever bought the piece thank you! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

Goodbye, Vader. I'll always remember you.


No comments:

Post a Comment