Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fett Is Sucked Into the Sarlacc Pitt of Nirav

My friend Nirav purchased the original "Fett" from the Star Wars Helmet Speak series. Here he stands proudly with a goofy grin on his face for me. Thanks for the picture, Nirav. He tells me he is going to add it to his Wall O' Geek, but I have yet to see it done. I'm still waiting. Nirav works for an amazing grassroots organization called Action Now that focuses on informing and mobilizing families in local communities in order to improve the conditions of those communities and neighborhoods.

Read more about Action Now and/or get involved through their blog or Facebook page.

The other two pieces, "Vader" and "Troopers", are still for sale. Contact me if interested.

Thanks again, Nirav!


Nirav w/ "Fett" There was a horrible glare in this photo. My apologies. 
~3

No comments:

Post a Comment