Monday, December 9, 2013

Dropping Ten Off Prints!

Quick Announcement! As many of you may or may not know I have a shop set up at Society6 where you can order framed art prints, stretched canvases, stationary cards, phone and tablet skins and cases, throw pillows, tote bags, and coffee mugs with some of my more prominent pieces emblazoned on them.

Well, if you didn't know, now you do?

So, apparently Society6 has specials and deals all the time. They frequently will offer free worldwide shipping or take X amount of cash off a specific type of order. Well, i'm noticing that these promos are more and more frequent and that perhaps I should add in a sidebar to keep people up-to-date on them so I am not flooding everyone with posts about them. Which I may very well do sometime next week. However, with school starting up, and work on some commission pieces (news coming soon) I've been fairly busy.

So, for now I'll just flood you with posts.

So, for now Society6 is running some holiday deals. Now until midnight PST all framed print orders are $10 off. You heard me! $10 off all framed print orders! Go on, and pick one or two up. Go nuts!


~3

No comments:

Post a Comment