Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Look, New Work, Same Ol' Rock And Roll

When I studied abroad in Florence, Italy last Fall I had the opportunity to do an internship for the publishing house of the school, Florence University of the Arts, and work for and contribute material for their semesterly magazine, Blending.

This magazine was just published, and you can check out a digital copy of it for free online. 

I contributed photos and design-oriented photo essays. Here are my two photo essay submissions. One of them made it in. See which one below in the digital copy of Blending.




Museo Galileo Spread for Blending

Galileo Spread for Blending



It was a tremendous honor working for the Publishing team. I had a blast working late hours to get photos captured for the photo essay, and shooting events for the school. I couldn't have done it without the opportunity I was given to study abroad at FUA by Robert Morris University. Thank you to everyone involved in making this a possibility for me. You know who you are.



In celebration of this release, and because I'm in the midst of updating and unifying my webpages I have updated 3kalbia Industries and 3kablia Industries Art Blog with a fresh coat of paint and some bitchin' sunglasses. I'm just doing my best to keep bleeding those rainbows for all you amazing folks out there.

What do you think? Does it need more flames painted on the side?

Shoot me a comment below or drop me a line with your thoughts. I promise I won't bite.... hard.

As always there is more to come...


~3

No comments:

Post a Comment