Saturday, October 3, 2015

Oh, Hey There.

Well, it's been awhile, hasn't it? 

I'm going to get started by posting pics from an October project I have started. 

Later I'll discuss what I've been up to since my last post was.... February 3rd, 2015? 

Wow. 

There's a lot to catch up on. 

However, first I'd like to share the beginning of this project. 

Precursor: The other night a friend of mine told me that she was pondering on whether or not to accept a challenge to watch a horror movie every day in October. I naturally said, "Do it!" She then asked if I had any suggestions. At the time I was dead tired, and therefore my brain was drained. However, I've thought long and hard today, and have come up with a bloated list of some of my favorite horror films, and shall share one a day for every day in October. There's even a bonus "double-feature" I will show on Fridays. 

However, let us first get started with the first one, which is three days late. Ha! 



"The Strange Colour of Your Body's Tears"


"The Strange Colour Of Your Body's Tears" is first up on #ThursdayAbroad for #HorrorMovieOctober. This beautiful dizzying suspenseful horror film from France will leave your senses buzzing and your mind tingling. It'll cast a spell on you with motion and color in a Hitchcockian way that, at times, will take your breathe away while at other times leave your skin crawling in anticipation of the upcoming horrors yet to be revealed. 

Check out the trailer, and then give it a watch if you think you have the fortitude to handle the hallucinatory "The Strange Colour of Your Body's Tears". 





As always there's more to come.
~3

No comments:

Post a Comment