Tuesday, November 3, 2015

It Was A Dark and Foggy Night...

Now that October is over and I'm no longer doing Horror Movie October I've moved onto another project. This month I'll be writing a novel, or a story. I've decided to jump on board with NaNoWriMo along with a few local friends of mine. 

The goal is write 1,667 words a day during the month of November, and by the end of it you'll have 50,000. Just like last month's project I am a couple of days behind. However, that seems to be how I start things. 
A drag, 
A BIG BOOST,
and then steady as she goes 
to the end. 
I'll get more into this novel writing stuff later. 

Regardless of my writing goals I still can't help but work on graphics. 

It was really foggy out last night, and I couldn't sleep. So, I spent an hour or so taking pictures of the local neighborhood. Tonight I took one of those pictures through some heaving post-production and made this spooky little gem. I have a couple of more that I'll do later. I have even been contemplating adding some design elements to it. 

However, here it is, as it stands. 


"Across the Fog"


As always there is more to come...
~3

No comments:

Post a Comment