Friday, March 29, 2013

The Piano Man

This piece has been months in the making. The cold weather, moving, and schedule clashes have all kept pushing back the completion of this collaboration. However, last night we finished it up. I sliced through the last of the stencils, and then we sprayed in the cold garage. 

I must say, I'm quite pleased with ourselves. Much like The Hunter, The Piano Man has surprised me in a most pleasant way. Dare I say it tickles me? Yes. Yes I will. It tickles me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

May I present to you The Piano Man by myself (3kalb) & Nick Teeter. 

This piece measures in at a whopping 36" x 48" inches and was created with acrylic and spray on canvas. 


Artistic angled on the floor being DIRTY shot!

Basking in the rays of glorious sunshine

~3

No comments:

Post a Comment