Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Keep Up With The Times!

Do you have time for a quick update? 


Society6 now has clocks! They come in White, Black, and Natural frames with white or black hands. I just looked, and it seems to me that some of my pictures need to be resized to appropriately fit the clocks. I guess I've got a smidge bit of editing to do this weekend. In the meantime check out this clocked Johnny Depp "The Piano Man" dressed to the nines in a slick white. 




In other news, V-day (vuh-dA) is fast approaching. I have a sketch I did months ago that I wanted to polish off and present this year, but I've been swamped with homework these last two weeks. If I can get around to it this weekend I will. It won't make it for this year's affection exchange, but it'll be primed for next year. 

Special Thanks!


I sold two "Heisenberg" mugs on Society6, and I feel like a rockstar. I don't get much kickback for their products unless they are prints or canvases, but I am glad my art is getting out there. Thank you so much to whomever bought them. I hope they bring you many a caffeinated joy! 

If you're interested in "Heisenberg" mugs or "Piano Man" clocks check out the store!

THE STORE


Thanks for all the support, and as always there is more on the way! 

Stay beautiful!

~3

No comments:

Post a Comment