Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Room With A View

I'm currently working on a few new articles for the newspaper at Robert Morris University, and one of them revolves around the non-for-profit organization Action Now. 

Action Now is a grassroots organization focusing on educating awareness of the state of living wage jobs, quality public education, and affordable housing for communities, and then organizing and mobilizing communities to form strong voices to be heard for changes they would like to see. 

A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to observe a protest they were putting on at the Illinois capitol building in Springfield. 

While I was there I took some photos. Quite a few actually.

I'm still working on some of photos and the article. 

However, I have a small offering of a panorama I took, and a variant of it. 


These are about 20 photos stitched together with Photoshop. They have been saved at 60% to save on loading times and storage. I'm no professional, but with every step forward I get a bit better. You can click on them to see them larger. 


Learn more about Action Now here




As always there is more to come...
~3


No comments:

Post a Comment